I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cricut Basics Class Update

Here is the layout for you so you can finish yours.


Web sites you might be interested in:
This site has keyword search info. They call it a Cricut Cheat Sheet http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cricutcheatsheet/

This web site has the list of fonts from all cartridges as well as a list of all cartridges including retired cartridges. Click on "Cartridge Info" http://myfaqcricutds.blogspot.com/

This web site has the gel pens for the Cricut. These are not made by Provo Craft but they work great with the Cricut. They also have the mini sharpies and a holder for the Cricut. This is new and I don't have them but I am sure they work just fine. http://www.cri-kits.com/

For those of you that are taking the Beyond Basics Cricut class on August 11th we will be using the Cricut markers so if you have them please being them with you. We will also be using the Plantin Schoolbook and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridges so if you have those please bring them with you to class also.

Feel free to leave comments or questions here or email me. I will answer you as soon as possible. Usually in just a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment