I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Friday, July 30, 2010

Thank You all for making my class a big success

I would like to thank the gals for being patient and understanding with the Hiding Spots class. It was a long class and I hope you all felt it was worth the extra time.
One of you gals that got a kit might be short embellishments. I seem to have extra but I could have counted wrong when I made up the kit too. So if you don't have a pink bow  or colored dew drops in your kit please contact me so I can get them to you. And if you need help putting your album together let me know and I will help you. Please don't be afraid to ask for help. I would rather help you than have you not finish the album  or worse make mistakes and then have it not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment