I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Classes?

I think I have found a place I could do classes again. I was wondering if there is any interest. If you are interested in taking one of my classes please post what type of class you are interested in. Feel free to be specific. This is just an information gathering post. If I get enough interest I will work on a class item and post it. Then people will have a chance to sign up. I will leave this open for a few weeks to give people time to post.
Thank you for reading my blog.

2 comments:

  1. When you do your shapes albums, do the students cut some of the items so they learn how to use the Cricut and the Design Studio software?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have everything cut and the shapes pieces are usually assembled. Design Studio is an involved program and it is not for those that are not computer savvy.
    I still have a few kits from classes I did at Memories on Fifth. I don't remember off hand which kits are available but if you are interested in a kit I can check to see what I have and give you more info.
    Thank you for your interest.
    Feel free to ask more questions.
    I could give you info on where to look for DS tutorials if that is what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete