I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Zoo Animals Shape Book

This is my first shape book.


Zoo Animals Shape Book
Class to be held on May 13, 2010 at 6:30 pm
at Memories on Fifth in Coralville.
Class fee is $25.00
Please bring your favorite wet adhesive (I suggest Zip Dry available at Memories on Fifth), a brown ink pad and a sanding tool.
Everything is pre-cut, so all you have to do is glue it together, bind it, embellish it with the sticker sheet included in your class kit, and add your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment