I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scrapbook Classes at Memories on Fifth by Ila Sibley

I will be an instructor at Memories on Fifth.
Each month I will have a different themed shapes album. This is the current line up.
May 13th will be Zoo Animals Shapes Album.
June 17th will be a Wedding Album
July will be a Summer Album
August will be a Road Trip Album
September will be a School Album
October will be a Halloween Album
Each album will be different shapes for whatever the theme is and we will use the most curent paper and stickers. Everything will be cut and all you have to do is assemble the album then embellish and add your pictures. The albums are even suitable to give to your non-scrapbook friends (non-scrapbook friends???)
to add their own pictures. They make great gifts too.
Check this web site for pictures of the upcoming albums. Be sure to look at older posts for photos that have been previously posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment