I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Friday, August 27, 2010

School Theme Shapes Album

Here is the School Album! This class will be held at Memories on Fifth on September 23, 2010 at 6:30. Class fee is $25. Everything is precut so all you have to do is glue it together and add your pictures. Skill level for this class is beginner to advanced. Bring your wet glue, a sanding tool and an ink pad. I used a Color Box cat eye ink pad, color: Smoke Blue, you can use whatever color you'd like. You might also want to bring a black or brown paint pen to do the chipboard edges.

This album is great for all those school photos. Use it to highlight a single year, your childs grade school years, or even K - 12. There is even a place for your child to write so you can save that childhood penmanship forever.
Please wait until the Memories on Fifth newsletter comes out before you sign up for the class as it won't be in the stores computer prior to that. As with all my classes additional kits can not be made once the class is full so if you want this album sign up early.
The sample album will be in the store Tuesday next week. (8/31)

No comments:

Post a Comment