I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Shapes Album


I would like to apologize for not having my Halloween album done when the Memories on Fifth newsletter came out last week. I have been having issues with my cricut which (I hope have now been resolved) so it has impeeded my progress. But, I finally have it finished and it will be in the store on Tuesday (Sept 14). So that means you have exactly one month to sign up for this very cute album class.


No comments:

Post a Comment