I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cricut Beyond Basics Class

Anyone coming to the August 11th Cricut Beyond Basics class~
If you have the Plantin Schoolbook and/or Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridges please bring it with you to class. We will be using these 2 cartridges in class to demonstrate how the mode features of the expression work. If you only have the original Cricut don't worry I will be showing you some tricks to make the original Cricut do some of those features anyway.
See you all on the 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment