I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hawks Shapes Album

Hi everyone
Here is my September class album. Come to Memories on Fifth for a closer look at this Hawks football mini album. This black and gold mini is made with licensed American Laser Creations images. Class is Thursday, September 15th class fee is $30. You get an extra sheets of black and gold cardstock for mats as well as a few embellishments. There are kits availabe at the store if you can not attend the class. Stop in or call Memories on Fifth there is a limited number of kits availabe and they are going fast. This one is sure to sell out before the class date so don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment