I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I am creating a new shapes album. This one is a Nativity Christmas album. I will be using the "A Quilted Christmas" cartridge. And as long as the images cut alright I will be using the fancy pieces.
I plan to have a sample up on the blog by the end of the week. A limited number of Pre-cut kits with assembly instructions will be available for $20 plus actual shipping or free local delivery. Check back friday to see the assembled album. I will have to limit the amount of albums I can offer and I will also have to limit the ordering time to allow me time to order the paper and get the kits cut.
If anyone is interested I could also offer the Design Studio cut file for $10.
Please leave comments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment