I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Friday, November 16, 2012

My Tombstone project

Now for one of my newest project. I this idea was inspired by watching PaperPhenomenon U Stream shows. Mine is larger than Kathy's but I just adjusted things to make it fit my use. Kathy does amazing things and I wanted to do this to put my halloween shapes albums in. I have one for each grandchild so I needed someplace to put them. This will also be a great Halloween decoration.
I used Haunted Estate paper pack by Recollections and the Martha Stewart border punch Iron Fence. All the other decorations were purchased from Michaels, Hobby Lobby or the Dollar Tree. It is missing a frog because I don't have a Halloween frog the appropriate size. So I will be adding a frog when I find one that works.





No comments:

Post a Comment