I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wedding Shapes Album

I finally got pictures of the Wedding Shapes Album I did for my June 17th class at Memories on Fifth.
Check out the album at the store in the class samples.

I created this very cute and unique Wedding Shape Album using neutral colors so it will work with any wedding color scheme. This album is perfect as a wedding gift or for your own wedding pictures. Everything is pre-cut, so all you have to do is glue it together, embellish it, and add your pictures!

This photo is of the album laying flat.



 You can see each page is longer than the one before it and each has a shape from the theme of the album.
(Hence Shape Album)

This is the album standing so you can see the dimension of the shapes.



I put photos in this album. It is my wedding! We recently celebrated our 25th anniversary.
So go to Memories on Fifth and see what I looked like 25 years ago.   lol

No comments:

Post a Comment