I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank You all for making my first class a big success

I want to thank all of you that signed up for my Zoo Animals Shape Album class. And I would like to thank those that showed interest but did not get signed up. I apologize that I could not get everyone in that wanted to take the class. Because there were so many that wanted to take this class but couldn't I am going to try to have a "Zoo Animals Album 2" class in July. So keep watch here and make sure to check the Memories on Fifth July/August newsletter. But remember this will be the last time this class will be offered so sign up as soon as a date is set this class will sell out. The number of albums available is limited and additional albums or kits can not be added.
Keep in mind this class being offered a second time is a rarity and it is not likely that other classes will be offered a second time. Remember to sign up early for my shape album classes as they are likely to sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment