I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Shapes Album

My Wedding Shapes Album class on June 17th is almost sold out. The last time I checked there were only 2 spots left. There will not be a repeat of this class and there will not be more available when the class is sold out. So if you haven't signed up but want to have this album sign up soon.
A Photo of the album was posted in previous blog. Really the photos don't do this album justice you need to see it in person.

If you are coming to class please bring a brayer or bone folder if you have one to help smooth out the paper.
Also the papers for this album are not cardstock weight so they have a tendency to wrinkle so I highly recommend that you use Zip Dry adhesive because it doesn't get the paper wet so it doesn't wrinkle.
I hope to see all your smiling faces soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment