I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New class dates have been set

For all of you eager to sign up for the next classes. I have dates set and the samples are almost finished. I will post pictures of the samples when I get them finished so keep watch here and then view them in person at the store. Hopefully I will have them in the store next Tuesday, June 28th.
Zoo Animal Shapes Album 2 will be July 22nd at 6:30 and the cost wil be $25
Hiding Spots Album will be July 29th at 6:30 and the cost wil be $35 This album is a bit different. While it is still a shapes album it does not go together the same way. So it is highly recomended that you take the class instead of just getting a kit because there will not be written instructions.
And Road Trip Album will be August 12th at 6:30 and the cost wil be $20
Sign up early because these classes sell out, they will not be repeated and additional kits can not be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment