I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Zoo Animals Shapes Album 2

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!


This is the Zoo Animals Shapes Album 2 it is just a little bit different. I used the same album template and the same paper line and stickers. The papers are on different pages and I used a piece of paper that I didn't use in the first book. Class fee is $25 and will be held on July 22nd at Memories on Fifth, call the store to sign up for this class. It will sell out so sign up early. There will not be additional kits once the class is full and this class will not be repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment