I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My blog has been featured by ScrapbookLayoutsIdeas.com

Hey all I am honored ScrapbookLayoutsIdeas.com has featured my blog at http://scrapbooklayoutsideas.com/blog_awards/index.php?id=27893
They are the largest scrapbooking website featuring more than 30,000+ blogs. Our site averages 200,000+ uniques visitors per month. Click on the link to see my blog featured and while you are there check out the site and some other great crafters.
If you sign up to follow my blog by email (on the left) you will get an email when I post a new entry to my blog. That way you will always know when something new has been posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment