I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shape album kits available

I have a very limited number of kits available for purchase. $5 Shipping to USA ONLY via flat rate priority mail, kits are $25.00 each. Please specify which kit(s) you want. All kits come with the small parts pre-assembled, detailed written instructions and a help email address.
  • Pet Shapes Albums (ONLY 1 remaining)
  • Easter (ONLY 1 remaining)
  • Summer (2 remaining)
If you are interested or would like more informaion contact me via email or post to this blog and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment