I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Shapes Album

Hi Everybody. The July class album is at Memories on Fifth to view. Class is July 14th the class fee is $25.
This album is made with the Echo Park Summer Days paper line. You get a full 12 X 12 sticker sheet to use as you wish. Remember everything is cut and  the peices are pre-assembled for you all you need to do is glue everthing in place. It couldn't be easier. Ther is a limited number of kits available so sign up right away to assure yourself one of these cute summer albums. You can use it for photos of any summer activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment