I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Friday, September 9, 2011

Trick or Treat Shapes Album

Welcome to the neighborhood! I have created this unique Trick or Treat Shapes Album full of cute little costume adorned children.  This will be my last shapes album due to Memories on Fifth closing at the end of October. There is a very limited number of these kits available so don't wait to sign up for this super cute album. Here is the front and a page from the inside. All the inside pages are similarly decorated with the costumed adorned children. This is one you truly have to see to appreciate. Don't let this one get away.
The class is October 20th class fee is $30


No comments:

Post a Comment