I will be posting some of my projects from time to time check back to see what is new.

I am so very sad that Memories on Fifth has closed. I will no longer be doing classes. I may offer some shape album class kits in 2012 on my blog.

Sign up to follow by email and you will be notified when I post somthing new.

slideshow

Friday, October 7, 2011

Beyond Basics Class

Beyond basics class members -  I will be out of town this weekend and I want to go over the instructions before I post them to make sure they are complete. So I will have them posted sometime on Tuesday. Be sure to check back.
 I am going to post the instructions for the class, the helpful hints section of the class and also instructions on cutting fabric with the Cricut. These will be in 3 seperate posts so be sure to check them all out.
Happy Cricuting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment